Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología Costa Rica (ULACIT) is considered one of the leaders of higher education institutions in Costa Rica. This is a private institution that has been operating since 1988. The Latin American University of Science and Technology Costa Rica is geographically located in the city of San Jose.
Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología Costa Rica ranks high in the national ranking, namely second place. In the international list of prestigious institutions is on 847 positions. ULACIT has a good reputation among employers. Therefore, graduates without too much difficulty find employment in a short time.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
On the basis of Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología Costa Rica has its own student library, which has a large number of books and magazines. All foreign citizens are offered a comfortable furnished dormitory. Also on the territory of the school there is a sports complex, cafeterias, playgrounds, a cultural center, laboratories and computer classes. All educational buildings are equipped with modern powerful equipment.
The institution is a member of the following associations and groups:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.