The main institution of higher education in Puerto Rico is Universidad de Puerto Rico (UPR). This is a public institution that has been operating since 1903. The main campus of the University of Puerto Rico is located in the city of San Juan.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad de Puerto Rico is the most prestigious institution in its country and is in first place on the list of the best institutions. He was also one of the top 20 universities in Latin America rated by SCImago in 2010. In the international ranking list, the school now occupies 838 position.
The university is famous for the highest number of graduates in the specialization of engineers and chemical engineers in the whole country. Of these, a large number are women. UPR graduates are interested in organizations such as Motorola, Raytheon Systems, IBM, the US Department of Energy, and the US Geological Survey.
The educational institution is famous for its large list of famous graduates. It is worth noting that among them there are six governors of Puerto Rico.
Here are just some of the famous graduates of the school.
The University of Puerto Rico has 11 campuses in different cities. Each of them is equipped with a sports complex, a library, coffee shops, computer classes. Foreign citizens are offered a comfortable furnished hostel.
The institution is a member of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities and the OpenCourseWare Consortium.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.