Universidad de Lima was founded in 1962 by a group of university professors and the Association for the Promotion of Industrial Development through Higher Education. The university’s work began with two faculties and one hundred and twenty students; today, the educational institution consists of five faculties, a magistracy, an MBA and twenty thousand students.
The main campus of the University of Lima is located in Monterrico, its area is about 61,000 thousand square meters. On campus:
The second campus is Mayorazgo, its area is about 30 thousand square meters. Here are located:
A university publishing house operates on the basis of the Universidad de Lima, and is responsible for printing books, textbooks, teaching aids and scientific works of students and teachers.
When submitting documents in the application, students must indicate whose funds the tuition will be paid for.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.