Universidad de Costa Rica (UCR) is the best university in Costa Rica, founded in 1940. By the size of the University of Costa Rica is considered a major higher educational institution. The largest, he ranks first in his country and 590 in the world. The university receives simultaneously more than 35,000 students.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Urban campus is located in the capital city of San Jose. For students there is a library, study rooms, clubs, sports halls, restaurants and cafes.
The main campus of the University of Costa Rica forms the campus of Rodrigo. The headquarters of the university is located in San Pedro de Montes de Oca, in close proximity to the heart of the capital (three kilometers east of the city center of San Jose). The campus is divided into three large sectors:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.