Universidad Cesar Vallejo
Description of Universidad Cesar Vallejo
- Founded: 1991
- Location: Trujillo, Peru
- Language of instruction: Spanish
- Number of students: about 96,000
- Rating in Peru: 29.
Universidad Cesar Vallejo is named after the Peruvian poet Cesar Vallejo and is one of the leading universities in the country. Students from different parts of the world study here, choosing modern programs at 8 faculties:
- Health sciences
- Education and Humanities
- Law and Political Science
The university has several branches in the country, is constantly developing and is pleased with the high quality of education: the diploma is valued by leading employers not only in Latin America, but also in other parts of the world - students can find highly paid jobs in leading companies. There is a football team of the same name ranking in the Premier League.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad Cesar Vallejo
Accommodation, meals, prices
Foreign students can live in a university dormitory or in a separately rented room - in Peru, inexpensive rent of one-room apartments. You can eat in the student cafe or in other catering establishments of the city.
Activities Universidad Cesar Vallejo
Studying at the university is very interesting: a multinational environment provides an important communication experience that will come in handy in a future career. Students constantly conduct various creative, sports and entertainment events: competitions, parties, concerts, competitions, performances where they enjoy and benefit, develop themselves as a person.
Facilities and equipment at Universidad Cesar Vallejo
The university conducts regular research in various fields, has its own laboratories. Classes are equipped with everything necessary for an effective educational process, a library, a computer class, and sports facilities are available.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process at Universidad Cesar Vallejo is divided into semesters, after each there is a vacation during which students can travel around the country, getting acquainted with its traditions and history, or fly home to their relatives. The cost of living, meals, mobile communications, transportation will range from $ 388 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The requirements of the selection committee are standard: a document on previous education, passing entrance exams. With proper preparation, the chance of a successful entry is maximum.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidad Cesar Vallejo
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.