Universidad Central (UNICEN) was founded in 1990 in Cochabamba and is a private non-profit higher education institution in Bolivia. In 1995, the educational institution opened a second campus in La Paz, and in 2012 a third in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Education at UNICEN is carried out according to modern programs based on a competency-based approach.
The Master of Higher Education program was developed by UNICEN to prepare highly qualified specialists for senior positions in the field of higher education.
The program consists of 16 modules with a total volume of 950 academic hours.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
An international diploma in the program “Rehabilitation and Technology Used in Highly Effective Sports” will provide specialists with comprehensive training that allows practicing medicine in accordance with ethical principles and with emphasis on the integrity of the functional-kinetic approach.
The training program is balanced in various related aspects, which gives students deep theoretical and practical knowledge that develops the manual skills necessary to implement procedures in the field of advanced physiotherapy in sports.
The educational institution is located in the largest city of Bolivia - Cochabamba.
UNICEN infrastructure includes surgery, a library and an amphitheater; there are rooms for kinesiotherapy, neurology, electrotherapy and general practice. UNICEN is equipped with laboratories for:
The school has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you must provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.