UNISUS Canada Private Boarding School
Description of UNISUS Canada Private Boarding School
- Location: Summerland, British Columbia, Canada
- Students age: 5+
- Type of training: blended
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
UNISUS is the only IB boarding school in Canada that offers elite education at one of the most prestigious International Baccalaureate school programs.
Key facts about the residential school Canada:
- Average class size - 18 people
- 50% of local students
- School capacity - 375 people
- The boarding house is accepted from the 8th grade.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in UNISUS Canada Private Boarding School
Accommodation, meals, prices
From the 8th grade, the school accepts children for boarding:
- Peaceful and safe campus residence
- 24/7 escort and support of school staff
- Comfortable living: residential buildings are divided by gender.
Student residences are designed to find a balance between personal space and the possibility of socialization. Each residential building includes common student spaces and recreation areas.
- Each room has its own bathroom and shower.
- Places to study
- Dining room with views of the picturesque landscapes.
- Balanced diet
- World cuisines
- A world-famous chef.
Activities UNISUS Canada Private Boarding School
In the evening and on weekends, children spend visiting groups, sections, events:
- Sport and physical activity
- Technology circles
- Chess Club
- Outdoor activities (held daily)
- Clubs of interest.
Most popular activities:
- Innovative digital technology
- Water sports.
Facilities and equipment at UNISUS Canada Private Boarding School
The school's campus is located on an acre of 17 acres in the city of Summerland, in the province of British Columbia. The school is located on the top of a valley with a beautiful view of Lake Okanagan, and the campus itself is surrounded by vineyards and orchards.
Key Facts About Summerland:
- Distance to Vancouver - 45 minutes by plane and 4 hours by car
- In 2019, these places took first place in ideal climatic conditions according to Maclean magazine.
- Near the school there is a coastline and beaches with a length of 2900 square meters. km., 100 km of hiking trails, 3 mountain resorts
- Nearby are 11 universities and colleges.
Admission dates and extra charges
- September 6 - arrival date
- September 8 - start of classes
- June 25 - end of classes
- Winter holidays - December 19 - January 9
- Spring break - March 13 - March 27.
- $ 200 = Application Fee
- $ 1000 = registration fee
- $ 1,500 = Deposit
- 500-700 $ = School uniform
- $ 1000 = study materials for the diploma program
- $ 900 = compulsory health insurance
- $ 500 = Insurance at will.
- $ 700 = Guardianship.
Included in cost:
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
UNISUS English Test
IELTS from 4.5-5.0
TOEFL minimum 745
In any class you will need to pass
Entrance test in math, science, critical thinking
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about UNISUS Canada Private Boarding School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.