UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
Description of UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
- Location Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run June 22 to July 31
UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp accepts children and adolescents of all skill levels to discover programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cinema, robotics and game design, developing the skills that are in demand for competition in companies such as LogMeIn, Sonos, LinkedIn, SpaceX.
Camp participants get several advantages: small classes, qualified staff, advanced courses, high-quality results.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Summer Camp offers hostels: high-rise, low-rise buildings with breathtaking views over the ocean. The apartments are conveniently located between the main campus, Isla Vista, shopping centers. The campus has spacious outdoor areas for games, study.
Activities UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
The camp staff organizes leisure activities for children on campus and might also organize supervised excursions off campus. Children might also visit nearby attractions that are walking distance from the camp locations. A busy extra-curricular life will not let anyone get bored, help you relax and gain strength before new activities.
- Qualified camp staff and instructors: they are high-level professionals in demand by companies such as Google, Apple, EA, Disney, and graduates of elite universities.
- Visiting the camp, students spend their summer holidays in a safe environment: the staff undergoes individual approach.
- Small classes, a maximum of 10 students per instructor.
- Program participants receive supporting documents and in the 2 week Academy courses a portfolio
Facilities and equipment at UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp provides the most advanced software and hardware that allows students to develop as professionals using the latest tools from Adobe, Epic Games, Autodesk, VEX, Sphero, Roblox.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 250 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Scholarships UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
Summer programs at UC Santa Barbara help students who need financial help to pay for courses. Sponsors, corporate partners provide scholarships to talented students. Future scholarship holders fulfill additional requirements, study additional modules or undergo specialized programs. After submitting the application, candidates receive an answer by e-mail - it is important to immediately respond to letters regarding financial assistance.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the Assistance Program is December 1-April 15.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about UC Santa Barbara Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.