TU Dresden is the oldest higher education institution that has been operating since 1828. Has a strong research base. The campus of the institution is located in Dresden.
The Technical University of Dresden occupies stable positions in the rating of the universities of its country, as well as in the list of international institutions. In Germany, it stands on the 13th place. It is famous for its high quality of education. Employers have a great interest in the graduates of this institution. Especially popular are such areas as:
The teaching staff includes specialists of international level with extensive experience and knowledge of their business. Many of them are famous personalities:
Such teachers in TU Dresden can not be proud. And among the graduates there are also many people who glorify the university with their activities and professional successes.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
The university is equipped with research institutes, a rich library, equipped with sports grounds. TUD consists of such associations as:
The higher educational institution has a prestigious reputation throughout the country. The scientific knowledge of graduates allows them to apply them in real production needs.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.