University of Wilhelm Leibniz, Hannover (University of Hannover, abbreviation - LUH) - one of the largest universities in Lower Saxony. The beginning of the history of the university dates back to 1831, after the opening of a higher school on the site of a wine and vodka factory. The university campus is located within Hanover.
The university is famous for its strong areas of training, such as: "Engineering" and "Mathematics." Regularly LUH is included in the TOP of prestigious educational institutions of the national rating of the country. The university is famous for its graduates, who are in demand among employers in Germany and abroad. It is worth noting that he is always on the international list of 5% of the best educational institutions. The university is part of the groups and associations (Conference of the European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education) .
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The university is considered to be a major university, as it receives the education of more than 23,000 entrants. Both local residents and foreign citizens can study here. Every tenth student at the University of Hannover is a foreigner. The academic staff is represented by more than 500 teachers. Directions of the University:
Thanks to active cooperation with universities all over the world, LUH students and teachers can participate in international exchange programs. To observe the student life and the development of the educational institution, you can subscribe to the pages in such social networks: Linkedin, Youtube, Facebook.
On the territory of the University of Wilhelm Leibniz there is a library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.