Montreux is one of Switzerland's most popular holiday destinations and located on the Swiss Riviera: the mild climate with warm summers makes staying here very comfortable. The resort is located in a very picturesque area - surrounded by the Swiss Alps and the Lake Geneva, this city will not leave anyone indifferent! In addition, this place is considered to be really creative, because it is here that a lot of bright events are held here and there are unusual attractions: the July jazz festival, a trip to the chocolate train, the Queen studio museum, the promenade along the coast of Lake Geneva and a stunning view from the top of the mountain Roche-de-Ne. In terms of education, Switzerland is the guarantor of quality children's education and a safe, relaxing holiday for students.
Best Montreux camps: accommodation, programs and tuition fees
- Summer Camp in St. Georges School Montreux for foreign students offers summer courses in English, French, German and Chinese. School of St. George's School is included in the TOP-50 of the best boarding schools of the country due to its effective programs. The course consists of 15 hours a week, the education is conducted in small groups of 4 to 12 people. An important component of linguistic programs is the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in practice, and for this purpose various targeted activities are held in the camp: talent shows, information laboratories, personal assistant games, trips to French-speaking villages, etc. Experienced staff and friendly atmosphere will do everything to the students felt comfortable abroad.
- A prestigious summer camp with a private school - Institut Monte Rosa - can compete with the most popular schools in Switzerland. The private school Institut Monte Rosa is included in the TOP-5 prestigious educational institutions of the family type in Switzerland. Thanks to the location of the school, the students are waiting for magnificent landscapes: a mountain ridge, luxurious terraces, a wide bay - all this creates an ecological environment for learning and a spiritual setting. Here the students will be able to get acquainted with the real Swiss traditions. There are English, French and German courses available, in addition, if you wish, the students of the summer school can learn 2 languages at once. For students an excellent leisure program is prepared, which includes the best excursions to Swiss cities, sports, recreational activities in the camp territory barbecue, karaoke, quizzes and parties). As for living, the summer school has rooms for 1,2,3 people. Guaranteed constant supervision by teachers. The cost of education - from 1,950 ₣ per week.
- Summer language camp at the elite girls' school Surval Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva at the top of one of the rocks, from where you can enjoy stunning views of the French Alps. Thanks to the purest mountain air, saturated with oxygen, there is a special climate that favorably affects health. The building of the school is a combination of old architecture and modernized equipment and infrastructure. The choice for schoolgirls offers 3 languages for study: French, German and Italian. Educational groups in the camp consist of no more than 6 people and are formed according to the levels of language knowledge - on the first day in the camp the students undergo special testing. Since the school is only for girls, the summer camp is also open only for students from 11 to 16 years old. In the daily schedule, except for academic activities are included sports training (for choice: gym, tennis, swimming, football, basketball, volleyball, etc.), and in the evening discos, boat trips, barbecue evenings, karaoke are arranged. The excursion program is very rich: it includes visits to Montreux, Geneva to Lausanne, Berne, as well as a visit to the Olympic Museum and the Chillon Castle. The duration of the program is a minimum of 3 weeks, costing from 7,955 ₣.
- Another camp - Alpadia - has an equally attractive location. It is located on the territory of the famous resort town of Montreux-Riviera, a step away from the Lake Geneva embankment. However, a favorable location is not all that the camp boasts: the language school offers fascinating programs that have only positive reviews among students. For foreign students camp offers an extensive selection of sports activities: beach games, water sports, swimming, handball, floorball and much more. All this, as well as an ecological environment, will allow you to spend time in Montreux with health benefits! The main rule in school is to speak French, so students are completely immersed in the language environment, which provides great academic progress. A wide range of entertainment programs will make learning boring and memorable! The cost of one-week education: from 1,405 ₣.
- Haut-Lac International Center is one of the most popular international schools, known for its effective teaching methods. The campus is located at the foot of the Swiss Alps, in the village of Le Sjern. You can choose between 3 languages: English, French and German. The linguistic program consists of 20 hours a week, with teachers emphasizing a comprehensive study of the language: developing reading, listening, writing and speaking skills, adjusting the accent. The pride of the school is qualified teachers, native speakers. The program is divided into 2 age groups: from 8 to 11 years and from 12 to 17 years. Apart from learning the language, the guys can choose the directions that will be emphasized during their stay in the camp: activities for students or playing sports. The camp has developed a special course of business English for students aged 15-18, education in which is held in groups of 2-4 people. The purpose of the program is to study the language features of the business sphere: for this students will compose their business plans and business concepts, research the work of large organizations, study the basics of marketing, management and accounting. This course is conducted by teachers who have special experience in the field of business. In order to make learning easy and uncommon form, a large number of interactives are used. The cost of education at the Haut-Lac International Center will be from 1,440 ₣ per week.
- Lovell International Camp is known for its interesting and rich programs for girls and boys aged 5 to 15 years. For students aged 16-18, leadership programs have been developed. The language school offers academic programs for learning French and English to choose from, and an integrated approach helps improve all basic skills.
For students, many programs are offered to choose from, of which everyone can choose what he likes. For example, one of the most popular programs is the "Adventure Camp", which consists of their most interesting activities: from sailing, rafting, canoeing, visiting the water park, hiking in the mountains to gain the skills of a circus performer. In the musical program, students are engaged in voice-setting, they themselves write songs. In the cinematography camp, the guys participate in the creation of video films. This and much more awaits the students in Camp St. George's School. The cost of education in the camp is from 5,600 ₣ for 2 weeks.
- Junior Camp for students 6-10 years old consists of a large number of interactives. Learning English is an excellent medium for developing leadership skills, self-reliance, and communication skills with peers. In addition, students are waiting for a variety of sports games, lessons in creative workshops. There are various excursions, among which you can especially highlight the trip to the Bernese Zoo, as well as a night hiking trip with the teachers.
- Senior Camp is a program for middle-aged students that is full of adventure motives: visiting the rope park, rafting in the canyons, evenings by the fire, and a special three-day outdoor Survival Challenge, in which students can enjoy the unique Swiss nature.
- Summer Leadership Program is a special course for students aged 16-18, which consists of lectures and seminars, the main goal of which is development of core skills.