The Language Gallery Manchester
Description of The Language Gallery Manchester
- Established: 2003
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Language of instruction: English
- Students age: 16+
- Type of training: language school.
The Language Gallery Manchester English School is located in the heart of Manchester, 3 minutes from Piccadilly Gardens and the vibrant shopping district. Manchester is a multinational city with a rich cultural and sports history: the main attractions include the Manchester Art Gallery, the National Museum of Football, the Museum of Science and Industry, and the world-famous Old Trafford Football Stadium. The city is convenient for tourists, and a well-developed public transport network allows you to quickly reach the school from any area.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in The Language Gallery Manchester
Accommodation, meals, prices
The Language Gallery Manchester offers international homestay courses and a host of accommodation options in and around Manchester to cater to various needs and requirements.
Homestay is a popular choice among foreigners studying a language that allows you to learn about the British way of life, to work out English skills at home. Families and housing are selected by agencies that ensure the high standards of the institution, they meet the requirements of the British Council, ensuring compliance with safety standards. All of them live in Manchester, a 30-40 minute drive from the school. Students live in the chosen house as a family member, comply with home rules.
Manchester is a cosmopolitan multicultural city, and host families reflect the national, racial diversity of the local population. All of them are fluent in English, which is the main spoken language.
Homestays in Birmingham:
Cost (per week)
Accommodation + breakfast
Activities The Language Gallery Manchester
The Language Gallery Manchester offers students a rich program of extracurricular activities - students visit a variety of attractions in the city and beyond, improving their knowledge of the English language, tours, trips to London and other cities of the UK are provided. Students also participate in activities on campus, visit theaters, museums, galleries, movie nights, paintball, make excursions to historic Chester, travel outside Manchester to London, Cambridge and Liverpool.
Night walks with friends and classmates will let you know the entertaining side of city life. Meetings and communication in English outside the classroom increase communicative confidence, make everyday dialogs more comfortable.
- TLG Manchester offers high-quality language courses: the school has offices around the world - in London, Birmingham, Berlin, Hanover, Vancouver, Toronto. Linguistic centers are distinguished by internationalism and an interactive approach to the learning process.
- Education in small classes allows you to apply an individual approach, teachers conduct personal consultations.
- The biggest advantage of The Language Gallery Manchester is its team of the most dedicated, student-centered people: teachers, consultants, and guides.
Facilities and equipment at The Language Gallery Manchester
TLG Manchester offers school facilities including classrooms, a kitchen, a student relaxation area with a games area and free Wi-Fi.
Admission dates and extra charges
The programs start every Monday (except public holidays).
- Registration fee - 70 £
- Fee for accommodation services - £ 70
- Prices for TLG events vary - some events are free, but most tours cost between £ 15 and £ 50.
- Buying a study guide - £ 30, rent - £ 30 (£ 20 - deposit, returned after the textbook).
- The cost of the IELTS exam is from £ 150.
- Manchester Airport to the city center, one way - 70 £
- Manchester Airport to the city center, two-way - 130 £
- London airport to Manchester - £ 320, for each additional passenger - £ 20
- One hour of waiting is included, for an additional delay - 10 £ / 30 min.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Most courses require an elementary level - from A1.
- English for the IELTS Preparation and English for Work courses is B1.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about The Language Gallery Manchester
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.