A group of Swiss schools and colleges The Swiss Education Group is one of the most influential educational corporations in Switzerland and the world. This is one of the best training programs in the field of cooking, hotel business and tourism, educating demanded professionals, top managers and future owners of their own profitable business.
The first SEG school was opened in 1982. Today the network consists of 5 higher schools of hotel management in 7 Swiss cities: students from all over the world are offered a wide range of training programs - from preparation to university to master's degree - all of which are taught in English. The SEG schools are located in the French-speaking and German-speaking cantons of Switzerland.
Swiss Education Group has long and successfully maintained partnerships with prestigious and elite universities around the world - this allows students to receive 2 diplomas at the end of the course:
- Washington State University (USA )
- University of Derby (United Kingdom )
- Northwood University And others.
Why choose the Swiss Education Group?
Compulsory practice and internship, waiting for every student in the process of studying, helps not only to gain valuable knowledge and skills: it is also an opportunity To save on current expenses, as all internships are paid. The opportunity to work in the best companies, hotels and restaurants in Switzerland, Europe and the world, to establish useful business contacts and earn - that is an indisputable argument towards the Swiss Education Group. For example, students can practice at the following world-renowned corporations:
- The Marshall
- The Savage
- The Mandarin Oriental
- The Fairmont
- The Raffles.
In addition, at the initiative of SEG, a major forum for the employment of young professionals, the International Recruitment Forum, is held twice a year. At the forum, representatives of the world's largest companies, leaders in the field of tourism, hotel business and hospitality hold presentations and get to know the students, offer more than 100 vacancies, organize internships and production practices, and help start a successful career in the chosen field. The breadth of professional relations of students that they can get in the process of learning is literally unlimited - meetings and seminars are held regularly with representatives of a wide variety of areas:
- Hotel management and management
- Hotel management
- Management of the SPA
- Culinary arts and crafts
- International tourism
- Planning of public events
- Personnel management
- Finance and business
- Marketing, etc.
Swiss Education Group can be called the fashion trendsetter in the world hotel and tourism business. For example, SEG has introduced a new program for its students based on the IHHTI Institute - Hotel Management and Design Management: today this course is taught in many universities around the world, as it has proved its effectiveness and relevance.
SEG also focuses on its students - everyone can show their initiative, make a valuable offer or adjustments to the curriculum, and schools try to keep up with the times, offering students the latest techniques, techniques and equipment. Today, all SEG institutions are equipped with the latest generation of Apple technology: each student uses his personal iPad to study, has access to electronic databases, online textbooks, video courses.
Training Opportunities at SEG
Today, the Swiss Education Group includes the following world-renowned educational institutions:
1. SHMS - Swiss Hotel Management School (campuses in Leysin and Co.)
The following training courses are available for students of the Swiss Hotel Management School:
- Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & amp; SPA Management or Food & amp; Beverage and Restaurant Management (including practice in the best hotels of the world at the level of Corinthia Hotels)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality and / or Events Management (two years of study provide an opportunity to receive Swiss Diploma in Hotel Operations Management, For half a year will give a chance to get a double diploma with the University of Derby (UK) .On request, the student can choose one of the two priority specializations - "Hotel and Restaurant Management" or "Hotel and Restaurant Management and Event Management").
- Master of Science in International Hospitality Management (an active master's business course, ideal for future managers and top managers).
2 . César Ritz Colleges Switzerland (campuses in Lucerne, Le Bouvet and Brigitte).
In César Ritz Colleges Switzerland, students from all over the world can attend the following courses:
- Preparatory pre-university program: conducted in English for a minimum of 4 weeks, and you can apply for the course throughout Year (duration is determined for each student individually, depending on his level of English and abilities)
- Bachelor of International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management (calculated for 3 years: the first two are held in Lucerne or Le Bouvre by choice, the program of one-year training in Brig is being completed)
- Master of Science in International Hospitality Management
- Master of Arts in International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management.
3. Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland (campuses in Le Bouvre and Lucerne).
One of the best culinary world academies is ready to offer the following programs to its students:
- Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts (general bachelor course, one or several priority directions can be selected)
- Master of International Business in Culinary Management (the culinary mastery course is complemented by the program for the development and management of the restaurant, allowing to educate future businessmen and top managers).
4. HIM - Нotel Institute Montreux (Montreux).
One of the leading schools of hotel business and hospitality in the world provides students with the following educational opportunities:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (special emphasis on HR and HR, finance, marketing and management.) Graduates receive a double diploma through cooperation with the American Northwood University)
- Master of International Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Business Management (5-12 months program for graduates of the bachelor course: it is ideal for those who want to slightly adjust the priority area of their activities or increase the chances of International employment).
5. IHTTI - International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (Neuchâtel).
In Neuchâtel, students can study in the following IHHTI courses:
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality and Design Management (graduates can choose a Swiss, American or English diploma of their choice)
- Master of International Business in Hotel and Design Managemen.