The Summer School of Art in Venice will be a unique event for the student: studying in Venice will allow you to personally enjoy the masterpieces of art by modern masters and artists of past eras.
The course includes a huge number of cultural events that will forever remain in the memory of students - under the guidance of experienced teachers, students will plunge into the world of art and culture of Venice, visit famous art galleries, listen to interesting lectures, learn new things in practical classes in cooking, photography, painting .
Students study in a comfortable environment and go through a wide range of topics. The course teachers are experienced teachers, professors, artists, journalists, critics whose task is to acquaint students with the culture of Venice.
The course includes numerous excursions and practical exercises and improve your skills in various fields. Additionally, students can learn Italian.
Training takes place in groups of 10-15 people, the course is student-centered. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a prestigious certificate.
One day schedule:
Students live in double rooms in a family hotel close to major cultural centers and art facilities. The hotel is within walking distance from the school and cafeteria. The hotel is home to a school representative looking after students 24/7.
Included excursions and activities:
Included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.