Bella Italia Villaggio Summer Camp
Description of Bella Italia Villaggio Summer Camp
- Established: 2021
- Location: Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy
- Students age: 12-17 years old
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of studying: language school.
Summer Camp in Italy Bella Italia Villaggio is located in a village in the center of Lignano Sabbiadoro. It is a beautiful resort town with a pedestrian shopping area, bars, cafes and restaurants, a long sandy beach with a pier. The director of the Italian campus is constantly on site, responsible for resolving any issues related to accommodation and equipment.
Transfer times from airport and station:
- From Venice Marco Polo Airport - 1 hour 20 minutes
- From Venice Santa Lucia Station - 1 hour 40 minutes.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bella Italia Villaggio Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in the residence:
- Full board
- Students are accommodated in 3-4 bed rooms with private bathrooms
- Group leaders are accommodated in double rooms with private bathroom
- Rooms are air conditioned
- Daily cleaning service.
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast daily.
- Lunch - buffet with a choice of two courses of pasta / rice, 2 main courses, vegetables and salad, fruit or dessert, still water.
- Dinner - buffet with a choice of two courses of pasta / rice, 2 main courses, vegetables and salad, fruit or dessert, still water.
Activities Bella Italia Villaggio Summer Camp
List of excursions and activities:
- Full-day excursions to Trieste and Venice
- Academic activities outside the classroom
- Art project
- Mysterious test
- Campus activities
- Discos, talent shows, karaoke
- Sports (football, beach volleyball, yoga, fitness club)
- Workshops (dance, drama, arts and crafts).
- The Junior Program will be held for the first time in Italy in the summer of 2021 with the participation of senior staff from the UK: the camp will include a full program of activities and excursions.
- Teachers deliver relevant and engaging lessons and support students.
- The aim of the studying is to increase students' confidence, to motivate them, to inspire them to study the language at home.
Facilities and equipment at Bella Italia Villaggio Summer Camp
Summer camp in Italy Bella Italia Villaggio is equipped with all the necessary amenities:
- Sports Hall
- Swimming pool and water park
- Tennis courts, soccer fields, beach volleyball nets.
Admission dates and extra charges
- 06/27/2021 - 07/11/2021
- 07/11/2021 - 07/25/2021
- 07/25/2021 - 08/08/2021.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- English levels: Elementary-Proficiency (the program can be adapted for a lower level of language proficiency).
- The program is available to students aged 8-17. If the younger / older brothers want to attend the camp, but they are a little older or younger, Oxford International Junior Programs will consider such applications on a case-by-case basis.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bella Italia Villaggio Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.