DID Deutsch Institut Summer School in Nuremberg is an excellent choice for students wishing to get to know modern Germany more closely. School in a major trading city provides not only academic preparation, but also a variety of cultural events, excursions. Extra-curricular program has entertaining and educational character. During walks around the city in an informal setting, students improve their language skills.
The school in Nuremberg attracts attention of foreign students not only with academic indicators. It has a convenient location.
Brief information. Classical vacation combined language program, including academic and entertainment blocks.
About the course. The language program is designed for at least 2 weeks. The academic load is 20 hours / week. Attention to students in the classroom are offered for discussion various topics from everyday life. The program also provides for the study of vocabulary (general), grammar, phonetics. Special attention is paid to the development of students' speech, the pronunciation of pronunciation, the development of clarity, fluency of speech.
Students age: 14 to 17 years.
Dates of the beginning: 26.06 - 30.07.
Requirements for enrollment: German - from elementary level.
The result of the training: mastering conversational German at a high level.
Class size: 10 - 12 students.
The duration of the lesson is 45 minutes.
The cost: from € 1100 for 2 weeks.
For students in Nuremberg, there is a family double occupancy with full board (including meals). There is a surcharge for living in a single room.
Tuition with accommodation for two weeks- 1100 € (additional week - +550 €)
Additional night - +75 € (room for one person for one week - + 75 € )
After lessons, students can enjoy sports activities (mini-golf, football, table tennis, basketball, badminton, volleyball), cycling. Also the program includes entertainment (discos, parties, film screenings, competitions, quizzes, visits to theaters and concert halls). A one-day excursion for the whole day is provided. Students are offered a choice of several destinations: Nuremberg (sightseeing tour), Rothenburg, Regensburg, Bamberg, natural attractions, amusement parks, zoos.
Lessons are held from 9:00 to 12:30 in the five-day mode.
School's educational building has modern classrooms with interactive whiteboards, computer center, linguaphone equipment, a library with a wide choice of teaching materials. Also in the school there is a recreation area, a cafe.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.