The prestigious design school invites high school students to spend the summer in Boston and take an exciting Summer Innovation course . NUVU is an innovative school where students receive relevant, popular knowledge. Students of the school learn to organize the creative process competently and solve various issues with the help of creativity, critical thinking and collaboration.
The NUVU School Program is a course for creative and diverse individuals who are interested in technology and programming. On the course, students will be able to get unique knowledge of the latest technologies and areas, gain interdisciplinary experience and taste student life at NUVU.
Session 1: Future Food Lab
On the course, students will be able to get acquainted with leading innovative companies and restaurants in Boston and see how they use the latest technologies in the food industry.
The course will allow you to learn the basics of electronics and nanoelectronics, microcontrollers and computer programming, engineering, 3D modeling, robotics. Together with the teacher, students will create technology products that optimize a person’s work in difficult conditions and emergency situations.
Devices for an active lifestyle
The course is devoted to the study of various projects at the intersection of social science, programming, society and the urban lifestyle.
Session 2: Ecoarchitecture
This direction will tell about the basic skills and abilities of the architect, as well as about such a direction as "living architecture", which can change shape and move over time.
Digital street culture
Students of the course study street artists, translate their own ideas, applying the latest technological developments.
The program of the course is varied and will help you learn many new things from different areas:
Students live in a comfortable residence in rooms for 2 people with all amenities, wireless internet, air conditioning, all the necessary furniture.
The program includes a variety of activities and excursions designed to culturally enrich and inspire students:
Students have access to all infrastructure facilities:
Included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.