Summer camp with preparation for IB in Austria
Description of Summer camp with preparation for IB in Austria
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Age of students: 1 4 +
- School type: private, boarding school
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of studying: mixed.
IBWISE is a preparatory institution that has been offering high quality IB studying since 2006. Every year, foreign students undergo intensive PRE IB courses, after which they enter the best educational institutions in Europe.
IBWISE is an international educational institution with a modern infrastructure. The school strives to solve all the questions of international students: it offers comfortable accommodation on campus, balanced meals and 24-hour support.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Summer camp with preparation for IB in Austria
Accommodation, meals, prices
For students choosing accommodation on campus, modern and comfortable rooms for one or more people have been prepared. Wi-Fi works throughout the school, there is a laundry.
activity Summer camp with preparation for IB in Austria
The school's summer programs include a variety of on-campus and off-campus activities, such as:
- BBQ parties
- Dance school
- Ping pong
- Acquaintance with the city: visiting museums in Vienna, shopping, cafes.
- The best preparatory program before studying at the IB Diploma
- A wide range of disciplines that are included in the International Baccalaureate program
- Accredited teachers with 10 to 30 years of International Baccalaureate teaching experience
- IB creative programs - dance, theater, music, cinema
- Preparation courses can be taken online and offline
- Perfect location in one of the most beautiful cities in Austria
- Small group teaching (4-8 people) with talented and motivated students.
Facilities and equipment at Summer camp with preparation for IB in Austria
The campus of the educational institution is located in Vienna, in one of the most beautiful and prosperous areas of the city. The infrastructure of the school combines modern classrooms with a residence of the level of a four-star hotel. There is a beautiful garden on the school territory, and you can get to the center of Vienna in 20-30 minutes.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Summer camp with preparation for IB in Austria
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.