During the summer holidays, you can not only have a good rest, but also seriously "pumping" in English. This opportunity is provided by the picturesque Switzerland, which is famous all over the world not only for its amazing mountains, clear lakes and magnificent waterfalls, but also for the highest quality of education. Summer Intensive English in Switzerland for children and schoolchildren, even for two weeks in this country will allow to raise the English language skills to a whole new level.
Language schools in Switzerland offer a large selection of vacation programs for foreigners - from traditional academic to unique adventure.
Summer Intensive English in Switzerland for children and schoolchildren: the main advantages
- A large number of prestigious educational centers;
- Intensive academic programs;
- Teaching in a playful and interesting form for schoolchildren;
- Highly qualified teachers;
- Individual approach to everyone;
- Modern equipment and developed infrastructure of schools;
- Students from different countries and cultures;
- Friendly environment in schools;
- High level of security;
- The unique nature;
- Hundreds of positive feedback from students and their parents.
Summer Intensive English in Switzerland for children and schoolchildren: features and program options
Summer camps with the highest intensity of education offer courses courses with 20-25 hours of language per week. Experienced teachers try to make learning interesting, and also give children the opportunity to discover and improve their skills. Many summer schools offer courses aimed at the creative and sporting development of the child.
Of particular interest are intensive summer programs aimed not only at developing the language, but also preparing foreign students for admission to a school or university in Switzerland - such courses allow you to get acquainted with the culture of communication, the requirements and features of the learning process.
When choosing a summer school for intensive training, it is necessary to take into account:
- Location of the camp. Swiss language schools for foreign children are held on the campuses of the country's leading educational institutions. Most of them are located outside the city, but some summer schools can be found in the center of the city. The most prestigious in terms of education are the cities of Zurich, Basel, Geneva, Bern, Lausanne, Winterthur and St. Gallen. language school. Schools located in the suburbs are suitable for active schoolchildren, and for those who want to go deeper into the culture of Switzerland, camps located in the center of large cities.
- Academic training programs. A wide choice of courses and their levels makes it possible to make learning interesting and exciting for the student, taking into account his interests and goals. Training will be effective and comfortable even for children with zero language knowledge due to the large number of steps available;
- The national composition of the language camp: the most effective in terms of language learning will be a vacation in a language school with a not very high number of children from Russia;
- Rating and reviews: they give an opportunity to get an idea of the quality and comfort of the chosen camp;
- Prices for training: the cost of an intensive vacation program depends on the rating of the institution, the duration of the course, the program of extra-curricular and excursion activities. A week of intensive courses will cost the parents from 2000 to 4000 CHF.
Top 4 Swiss summer schools with intensive and combined programs
- College Du Leman (Summer Program with a scientific bias)
- St. George School School Montreux (Camps: adventure, music, film and culinary arts)
- Surval Montreux boarding school for girls
- TASIS the American School Switzerland (language + football / basketball / riding)
Our company will select you and your child an intensive program with the study of English for the summer holidays. With our help, you can choose courses in Switzerland of the appropriate level and subject with the best prices for them.