- Summer language camp in Lausanne at Champittet College
- Linguistic Children's Program in Lausanne - Brillantmont International School
One of the most attractive places for summer holidays in Switzerland is Lausanne. Lausanne is the largest city in Switzerland, located on the northern shores of Lake Geneva, where historical sights are combined with the most modern entertainment.
- In the summer camps of Lausanne, students, going on a variety of excursions, will be able to get acquainted with the unique culture of Switzerland, enjoy the picturesque views of lakes and clear mountain air
- With the help of qualified teachers and an exciting linguistic program, camp students quickly improve their knowledge of the foreign language by destroying language barriers
- For students with poor language knowledge, special programs have been developed, and a favorable camp atmosphere and experienced teachers will help students quickly and easily adapt to a new language environment
- In their free time students will be able to communicate with their peers, visit the entertainment activities of the camp, enjoy Swiss cuisine. In a few weeks, students will receive many impressions and learn independence, gain new interests and confidence in their own abilities.
Summer language camp in Lausanne at Champittet College
Champittet College offers a popular summer course in the French language for students from 11 to 17 years old. The program consists of language classes and sports activities. The summer camp is open from 2 July to 12 August. Champittet College with its long history draws students from all over the world with its balance and harmonious alignment of academic and entertainment components. The school is located in Lausanne near the most popular attractions: the Lake Geneva and the Olympic Museum. Camp students are accommodated on campus in rooms for 1-2 people, boarding-type meals 3 times a day. Students are offered a choice of 3 kinds of exciting programs: "Mountain adventure", "Water adventure", creative program. All summer vacation programs consist of unforgettable adventure stories:
- Choosing the program "Mountain adventure", the students expects a trip to the Vale, overnight in the hut and climbing the glacier, Alpine canyoning, the adventure park of Egle
- Becoming participants of the "Water Adventure", the students go to the training on Lake Zhu, where they are waited by water skiing, windsurfing and canyoning
- The creative program includes master classes on website creation, web design, choreography and much more.
The cost of a linguistic program with accommodation and meals for 2 weeks is 4,250 ₣.
Linguistic Children's Program in Lausanne - Brillantmont International School
Brillantmont International School - one of the top schools in Switzerland - offers programs for study and recreation for the summer for students from 10 to 16 years. The school reigns at home atmosphere, which facilitates easy adaptation of students to a new academic environment.
- The linguistic program of Brillantmont International School provides for conducting classes in the first half of the day
- Lessons are taught by different teachers: attention is first paid to grammar, and then to the development of communication skills
- Students are expected to attend on-site lessons that create situations for fixing theoretical material in the natural environment: in the market, in a supermarket, when visiting an exhibition, etc.
- To determine the linguistic progress on Fridays, short tests are conducted.
Every day in the camp, organizers hold a variety of recreational activities, as well as students have the opportunity to engage in daily activities in various sports. On Wednesdays, students visit attractions, and on Fridays there is a barbecue and a disco. Weekends for students are also full of walks in Swiss cities, hikes in the mountains and in the woods, river valleys and water park. The cost of one week in the camp starts from 2,000 ₣.