Suffield Academy private school
Description of Suffield Academy private school
- Year of foundation: 1833
- Location: Suffield, USA
- Age of students: 12-18
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
The prestigious private school for boys and girls invites you to middle and high school programs. The educational institution focuses not only on the educational process, but also on moral education, thanks to which high school graduates are educated young people with excellent academic background, internal core and a strong system of values.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Suffield Academy private school
Accommodation, meals, prices
The residential buildings on the school’s territory are 13 residences of various capacities. The students in the boarding house live with the caregiver and are always under his supervision. In the residential buildings there are cozy living rooms, laundry, kitchen.
Activities Suffield Academy private school
After classes, the students go to various sections and circles:
- Photography courses
- School magazine
- Acting skills
- Chamber Ensemble
- Jazz and Brass Band
- Choir and much more.
Various sports are available:
- Field hockey
- Mini football
- Swimming and more.
- Careful monitoring of progress and personal progress - the school regularly reports the success of children to parents
- To maintain the interest and motivation of students, the school regularly hosts awards for academic success and other achievements.
- The occupancy of groups of 8-10 people: thanks to this, students receive enough attention from teachers and study in a comfortable atmosphere
- The school has strong sports sections: for example, swimming and football teams have repeatedly become state winners.
Facilities and equipment at Suffield Academy private school
The campus is located 2 hours from Boston in the cozy town of Suffield, where a calm and favorable atmosphere reigns, and the city itself is covered with greenery. School infrastructure includes 19 buildings, including:
- Educational buildings
- Science laboratories
- Computer centers
- Art Gallery
- Creative workshops
- Sports fields for team sports
- Sports Hall
- Residential housing and much more.
Admission dates and extra charges
Documents must be submitted before January 15, and the decision of the selection committee on enrollment will be known within two months.
- Laundry service 350 USD
- Medical insurance 420 USD
- Study materials 400 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Student essay
- TOEFL English Testing
- Information on student performance over the past two years
- 3 letters of recommendation from teachers from the last school.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Suffield Academy private school
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.