Switzerland is an attractive country for students. Every year, a large flow of students is sent to the country to study in preparatory courses, colleges, schools and universities. Switzerland guarantees quality education and further employment in the developed countries of the world.
A very popular area of training among students is advertising, PR and communication. These are broad specialties, work in which requires a special approach and skill.
Why study in Switzerland?
- Comfortable living and learning conditions
- Minimum crime rate
- Employment opportunities immediately after graduation
- European diploma that is appreciated all over the world
- A large number of training programs in the field of advertising and communications
- Possibility of taking training courses and summer programs
- Quality higher education
- Exchange programs and internships in large companies.
Why work in advertising, PR and communication?
- Demand, modernity
- Development of useful life skills and their further monetization
- Knowledge of consumer psychology
- Business sustainability development.
Higher education in these areas can be obtained at the International University in Geneva.
The International University of Geneva is a prestigious institution renowned for its quality academic programs focused on gaining internship while studying.
Available programs at the university:
- Business administration, business
- Communication, media and international relations
- Finance, marketing, law
- Advertising and communications
- Digital media
- International Management.
Training is conducted in English. Graduates build their careers at the UN, large organizations, international banks - Barclays Bank, Union Bancaire Privée, Merrill Lynch and transnational corporations - Novartis, Procter & Gamble, many create their own businesses. The campus has educational and administrative buildings, a library, a student center and a computer center.
What skills are taught to students during their studies at the university?
- Time management basics and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with a large source of information
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Skills of copywriting, rewriting, SEO optimization and SMM
- Ability to create a sales funnel and analyze the market
- Ability to create interesting content and build on target audience
- Ability to delegate.
This university graduated from such famous personalities as:
- Anne-Laure Poer, Jerome Guen, Yoann Stussi
- Nguyen Thanh Phuong, Philip Ghanem
- Christa Baumane, David Zuter
- Joseph Studer.
With a Swiss higher education degree, you can work as:
- Reporter, image maker, advertising agent
- HR Manager, Marketing Manager
- Head of PR department, project manager, creative person
- SMM manager
- Organizer of advertising campaigns in the media.