- The advantages of studying in Lausanne for foreign students
- Education in Lausanne for foreign students: the best schools, programs, prices and rankings.
When choosing a place of study abroad, it is certainly worth considering Switzerland and education in Lausanne for foreign students: it is a beautiful country with a developed economy, rich culture and unusual nature. As for education, the Swiss educational system is based on pedagogical traditions and innovations, the country's characteristics are reflected in the entire teaching methodology, where there are ample opportunities for study, expansion of horizons and the subsequent career.
Lausanne is a popular Swiss city with a high percentage of emigrants among the population, their number reaches 40%, the city is located on the terraced hills on the northern shore of the famous Lake Geneva. In Lausanne there are quality professional and higher educational institutions, business schools, health and social pedagogy, here you can find the program in almost any direction, and general schools will be an excellent start for further education.
The advantages of studying in Lausanne for foreign students
- Here are top schools and universities with high rankings
- The educational institutions of the city have a long history, for example, the history of the University of Lausanne is more than 450 years
- Swiss quality education is recognized as one of the best in the world
- Graduates of business schools are arranged for the highest paid positions in Europe, according to the QS MBA ranking Jobs and Salary Trends Report
- The principles of teaching are determined by an individual approach, the desire not to be limited to the academic process, but to focus on the development of personal qualities and the upbringing of an independent and responsible person
- It is a good city for living and acquaintance with Swiss and European culture.
Education in Lausanne for foreign students: the best schools, programs, prices and rankings.
- Summer vacations for students in Lausanne - a short-term option for study in Lausanne, which combines a full rest and quality lessons in a foreign language. Thanks to immersion in the language environment, the guys quickly remove the language barrier and achieve amazing linguistic progress. The academic program is complemented by a unique leisure program: hiking, recreation by the fire, water sports and much more. All this and even more can be found in Camp Champittet College Summer Camp, tuition fee is 4,250 ₣ for 2 weeks.
- Language courses for students from abroad. Linguistic programs are so diverse that everyone can find the most suitable program in schools. For children and adults with poor language knowledge, classes are developed here that will be an excellent start in learning a foreign language. For adults, courses of academic, business, spoken language and not only have been developed. You can choose options for preparing for the passing of international examinations. Here you can learn English, German or French. TASIS the American School Switzerland is a unique educational institution that offers combined directions Foreign language + one sport worth from 8,850 ₣ for 4 weeks.
- Secondary education in Lausanne is one of the best options for obtaining a school education in Europe. Often students go abroad for study to private boarding schools aged 12-14, at this age you can adapt to a new academic environment, get a Swiss, French, German or English certificate and be prepared for admission to a foreign university. The following programs are available: IB, GCSE, A-Level, Deutche Abitur, High School Diploma, French Baccalaureate, Diplome National du Brevet and Swiss Matura. Lemania College Lausanne is a prestigious international educational institution in the heart of Lausanne invites you to the programs IB, Schweizer Maturitat, French Baccalaureate. The cost of education will be from 30,825 ₣ per semester.
- Higher education. Popular destinations in the city are tourism, hotel and restaurant business. In higher education you can get an education on the basic programs: bachelor, master and doctorate. Foreign students can apply for scholarships of different types: research (for graduates of a master's degree) in the amount of 1,900 €, for graduate students there are stipulated payments for 3 years (1900 €), creative, which are intended for students of art departments. Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne is one of the oldest management schools in the world, specializing in Anglo and French-speaking Bachelor's and Master's programs. The cost of study will be from 19,475 ₣ per year.