CStudio Cambridge - Sir Richard Language Camp invites children and teenagers to summer language courses in the picturesque British city. It is located on the banks of the Thames less than an hour's drive from Heathrow. The camp operates on the campus of the prestigious private boarding school Leighton Park School. It occupies a part of a picturesque park.
Studying in Sir Richard Camp allows to combine studying English with active leisure. Students can go in for sports, adventure games.
Short information. The program is in English format + events to improve academic knowledge of the subject and to get acquainted with picturesque Britain.
About the course. Program with an academic load of 20 h / ned. Includes standard English lessons, language classes, extra-curricular themed and entertainment. At the lessons, students develop general language skills. Practical classes and extracurricular program serve to consolidate the material, develop colloquial speech.
Students age: 10 to 16 years.
Start date: 05.07 - 09.08.
Admission requirements: English - not lower than A1.
The result of training: improvement of English, development of creative and physical abilities, acquaintance with sights England.
Class size: up to 12 people.
The duration of the lesson is 45 minutes.
The cost (all inclusive):
Accommodation option implies residence on the campus Leighton Park School. Students live in 1-2-bed rooms with shared bathrooms. Also there are 3-4-bed rooms. Boarding is offered in the camp. In the menu - classic British dishes, vegetarian cuisine, diet tables (on individual request).
Cultural and entertainment program provides 5 lessons per week in sports, dancing and creativity. Leisure activities are held daily. There are discotheques, shows, themed parties in the evening.
On Wednesdays, students are offered a cultural outreach program (visits to theaters, concert halls of London).
There are also 2 full day excursions per week. They include acquaintance with sights of London, Brighton, Oxford, Canterbury, and other cities of the country.
English classes are held from 9:15 to 12:45, until 4:00 pm students are engaged in elective classes and in circles (dance, music, sports).
Summer language camp provides modern educational and sports infrastructure. The camp is equipped with the latest technology audiences, a computer center with Wi-Fi, lingvo laboratorie. On the campus there are creative studios (dance, music, theater). For sports, there is a gym, swimming pool, several tennis courts, playing fields.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.