Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
Description of Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover (abbreviated as TiHo ) is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Germany since the beginning of the distant 1778. Currently TiHo University has its student campus in Hanover.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
We are talking about a higher education institution in Germany, which with enviable consistency occupies the highest positions in the TOP-70 best of the best at the global level.
Facilities and equipment at Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
We are talking about a small higher education institution, where about 2000 students take a course each year. The teaching staff of a German university is about 800 teachers of the highest category. During the period of study, students have the opportunity, if they wish, to apply for participation in one of the international exchange programs.
TiHo University Infrastructure
During education, students have access to a large scientific library. In addition, students can live on campus in the dormitory and play sports on free sports grounds.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
A special admissions committee recruits students from among applicants who have submitted all the necessary documents in time and successfully passed the entrance exams. Every year, local residents and visitors from different countries of the whole world apply for the Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover students' places. We are talking about one of the most stringent universities in the world, since five people simultaneously apply for each student’s place.
Tuition fees at Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
Each academic year in the institution is traditionally divided into classical semesters. Education is conducted on a fee basis. But each student can save a little by getting a scholarship subject to good academic performance. The cost of education in high school is $ 500 for each semester.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.