Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
Currently watching: 3
from $ 1000.00
Apply with documents

Hannover Medical School (MHH)

Address: Carl-Neuberg-Straße 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany

Description Hannover Medical School (MHH)

You can get a modern German higher education at the Medical School in Hannover. The University of Hannover Medical School (MHH) has a state ownership, the first set of students was in 1964. The classrooms are located on an urban-type campus (Hannover).

 In this case, MHH is now the forty-fourth stage of the national rating of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in Germany. On the high indicators of the quality of teaching and the success of graduates, an excellent reputation of the university among employers is created. It allows young professionals to successfully find employment.

Programs, courses and tuition/boarding fees, prices in Hannover Medical School (MHH)

Program name

Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.

Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.

Equipment Hannover Medical School (MHH)

This is a small educational institution. Educational services here are 4,000 students in all faculties. Documents from foreign nationals are actively submitted to the admissions office. Teaching in the university employs 419 specialists who provide the necessary level of knowledge in MHH. Some of them were invited from abroad. The university provides the opportunity for students to participate in an international exchange program. All additional information related to learning can be found on university social media pages.

The institution’s own academic library is filled with the necessary literature and periodicals. All comers are provided with a comfortable hostel.

MHH is also a long-term member of the prestigious academic network of the European University Association.

Map, location

Insurance, flights, residence permits, citizenship and other services

Hannover Medical School (MHH) reviews

Hello, I would like to clarify if the INN has a program for exchange students from Russia, if so, how can you get there and how much does it cost?
Smapse Education
Good day! You need to contact your university and clarify on the exchange programs that are offered specifically at your university. Perhaps the INN is on this list. Best regards, Smapse Education.
Bagdagul Satybaldyeva
I wanted to study as a nurse
Hello, what data do you have for studying in the medical field? Education, level of German, your age?
Bagdagul Satybaldyeva
I wanted to study as a nurse
Show more

Recommendations on when to apply

Language courses, schools and children's language camps Primary and secondary education - private schools Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA
- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs)
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program,
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program,
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively

- recommended submission one year before the start of the program,
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.
Similar schools
Callback Free course selection Online consultant