Eurocentres Buenos Aires Language School is an excellent choice for studying Spanish in Argentina. The language school is located in the infrastructurally developed and safe metropolitan area. It is located near Plazoleta Cortázar, Palermo Soho. In these areas, the tourist, entertainment, commercial infrastructure of Buenos Aires is concentrated. During walks in neighborhoods near the school, students can get more acquainted with architecture of the city, its street culture and fashion.
Studying at Eurocentres Buenos Aires is comfortable and efficient. The school has modern technical equipment. Lessons are conducted by qualified teachers - native speakers of Spanish. Extra-curricular program, complementing the academic, allows you to speed up the language progress.
General Spanish Course
Quick Facts . The program of studying spoken Spanish and developing basic language skills.
About the course . The curriculum provides for 4-5 lessons per day. Students practice them in reading, listening, writing, learning to communicate correctly in Spanish, gaining confidence in the conversation. This is achieved by studying a large number of text, audio materials, as well as through active communication in a group and with a native speaker. Grammar, syntax, vocabulary are also taught in the lessons.
Students age : 16+
Start dates : year round, every Monday.
Requirements for admission : Spanish - from A1.
The result of training : improvement of general language skills, free communication in Spanish in everyday life.
Class size : up to 14 people (usually 10-12).
Lesson duration : 50 minutes.
Cost Lesson in the one-on-one format - 25 euros.
Course fee, 20 lessons per week:
Guests in Argentina are offered accommodation in the family and private apartments. In the first case, complete immersion in the cultural and linguistic environment is guaranteed. Accommodation in families is organized in single rooms with furniture, regular change of bed linen. Half board is available.
In private apartments students are accommodated for 1-2 people. When living together, each is provided with a separate room. In general, access to the kitchen, amenities, technical equipment. Meals are not provided.
Other accommodation options are available on request.
Cost of living:
Extra-curricular program Eurocentres Buenos Aires includes excursion support for students, organization of visits to sports events, museums, galleries, theaters, festivals. Optional classes at the school are tango lessons. On weekends there are field trips (to neighboring cities, to farms and plantations, to the national parks of Argentina).
First half of the day is reserved for studying. After lunch students go on excursions, go in for sports, organize leisure at their discretion.
The infrastructure of the Eurocentres Buenos Aires is presented by modern classrooms, a mini library, a computer class, language center, self-study rooms, seating areas (living room, patio). There is also a cafeteria and wireless Internet access in the school.
The school is open all year round. Opening hours: Monday - Friday - from 8.30 to 18.30. Classes start every Monday.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.