Don Quijote Buenos Aires is a well-known language school in the capital of Argentina. It occupies the most valuable historical building of the metropolis. The school is located in the Palacio San Miguel. The latter is surrounded by perfectly preserved architecture of the XIX century. Language School Don Quixote Buenos Aires is located in the city center. From the academic building it will not be difficult to get to any of the tourist areas of Buenos Aires.
For effective and comfortable teaching of foreign students, the school has everything necessary. It is distinguished by modern equipment, professional pedagogical staff. The highlight of the school is its atmosphere. Learning Spanish here is offered with a full immersion not only in linguistic, but also in the appropriate cultural environment.
Brief information. The course is specially designed for people who study Spanish for tourism and personal purposes.
About the course. Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish Course.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. The main emphasis is on the development of spoken, oral and written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of Spanish proficiency.
Class size: up to 8 people per group.
Lesson duration: 55 minutes
[999.41 ] The cost of the courses:
Brief information. DELE preparatory courses are designed for people who are going to study at Spanish universities or work in Spanish-speaking countries.
About the course. These courses are developed in accordance with the official levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2)
Students age: 16+
Requirements for enrollment: Spanish not lower than A1.
Learning outcomes: development of the skills required for delivery Exam for a high score.
Class size: 4 to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 55 minutes.
The cost of the program:
Students are offered the following accommodation options:
The extracurricular program is extensive. It includes movie nights, tango lessons, entertainment (bowling, billiards), themed meetings, discos, and much more. Also for students organized tours. In Buenos Aires, you can visit a lot of museums (the most interesting is the Evita Museum), unique objects like the cemetery of Ricoleta. Country trips will allow you to get to know the amazing natural world of Argentina, and tours to ethnic villages - with the culture of the distinctive people of the pre-Hispanic period, the traditions of which are preserved by the descendants of the Indians.
Daily routine The lessons in the school take place both before and after lunch.
Don Quijote Buenos Aires has 20 spacious classrooms (air-conditioned, ergonomic furniture, interactive boards), computer room and video room, internet cafe. Also in the school there is a cozy terrace for rest, where students can make changes for a cup of mate.
Double room - 175 Dollars, breakfast
Single room - 235 dollars, breakfast
Student hostel :
Double room, no meals - $ 160 / week
Single room, no meals - 255 dollars / week
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.