Enforex Language School in Marbella attracts international students by closes location to one of the best beaches in Europe. The resort in Marbella is a Spanish tourist pearl. Tourists in Marbella can enjoy traditional beach (active, quiet), excursion, ecological rest and a lot of urban entertainment.
At Enforex Marbella, learning Spanish can be combined with walks along the coast and yachting, playing golf, getting to know the vibrant Spanish resort nightlife. Located in a step from the beach, this language school will be an excellent choice for students who like combined recreation.
Short information. A course for those wishing to quickly learn or improve Spanish for personal, tourist purposes.
About the course. An intensive Spanish course is presented in the school in two versions.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. Particular attention is paid to the development of speech, oral, written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of proficiency in Spanish.
The result of the training: confident knowledge in all language aspects, improvement of general language skills, free communication in Spanish in everyday life.
Class size: not more than 10 people.
Lesson duration: 55 minutes.
Brief information. The duration of this program is from 20 weeks or more. There is a special discount.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round
Admission requirements: from zero level
Learning outcomes: development of skills required for further Language learning
Class size: up to 10 people
Lesson duration: 55 minutes
Intensive course - 2700 € / 20 weeks
Intensive course + 5 cultural workshops - 2,900 € / 20 weeks
20 group lessons per week
Students are accommodated by Spanish families. Foreign students can live in host families with and without children. The host family is selected individually. In the house, the student is provided with a separate room and the opportunity to use the internal infrastructure objects without restrictions. Meals are available at choice: breakfast, half board, self catering.
Students can independently rent an apartment, a room in the apartment, a hotel room.
The cost of living:
Extra-curricular program is determined by the specifics of the resort. Students of the language school are offered beach holidays, entertainment on the water. Those who wish can play golf at leisure. There is also an excursion support. Among the recommended routes there are the historical, natural attractions of the Costa del Sol.
Students are offered daytime, morning classes.
The school has modern audiences, a computer center, a library. For relaxation there is a cozy living room. Wi-Fi is available in every auditorium and lounge zone.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.