Southwestern University of Finance & Economics
Description of Southwestern University of Finance & Economics
The Southwestern University of Finance & Economics (abbreviated SWUFE) is a higher education institution in the People's Republic of China. The university was founded in 1952. The main university building is located in Chengdu.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Southwestern University of Finance & Economics
Every year SWUFE adds to the list of TOP-5 percent of best universities in the world and China, in particular.
Facilities and equipment at Southwestern University of Finance & Economics
This is a large educational institution, where more than 24,000 people study every year. Admission of students holds a traditionally special selection committee, which accepts documents from both local and international students.
There is a large library in the university. A higher education institution provides students with a place in a dormitory. University also boasts a comfortable and modern sports field and infrastructure for an active lifestyle.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The university makes every effort to satisfy every request for financial support for all needy students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Southwestern University of Finance & Economics
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.