SID Institut Studienkolleg Berlin
Description of SID Institut Studienkolleg Berlin
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Language of instruction: German.
SID Institut Studienkolleg Berlin helps students carefully and efficiently prepare for admission to the best German universities. An intensive training course, a rich curriculum and professionalism of the team of teachers help to achieve the most ambitious results - SID graduates confidently pass enrollment in selected universities, demonstrating an excellent level of academic and personal preparedness.
The educational institution offers a wide range of programs:
- University Pathway (including a German course, designed for 27-32 weeks)
- Studienkolleg-courses: varieties of T (technical), M (medical), W (economic), G (art and social sciences) + preparation for exams
- English courses: preparation for IELTS , PTE , business English.
Teachers and administrators help students integrate into the life of Berlin and Germany, get used to the new academic and social environment.
Students have the opportunity to take an additional option - assistance in applying to universities in Germany. Such a service is especially recommended to foreigners, since in order to obtain a study visa, you must first receive a letter of admission to the university, and this must be done within strictly defined deadlines. A team of consultants will help you quickly and correctly fill out an application, collect the necessary documents, send a letter and track the receipt of a response from universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in SID Institut Studienkolleg Berlin
Accommodation, meals, prices
SID Institut Studienkolleg Berlin does not have its own residential residences, but helps students find an apartment / room / apartment in Berlin. A special service will help students with the search for a suitable option, the collection and execution of documents, organizes meetings with the owners and city services.
Admission dates and extra charges
In addition, students can book a transfer (Schönefeld or Tegel airports) - SID employees will meet you and take you to your rental housing in Berlin. Application for meeting and transfer must be submitted at least 7 days before arrival.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in Studienkolleg courses, you must confirm your knowledge of German at a level of at least B2 / DSH 2 (Telc, Goethe). Entrance exams are held.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about SID Institut Studienkolleg Berlin
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.