Kent State University is a higher education institution in the United States of America. At Kent State University (KSU) state ownership. The first students entered the university auditorium in 1910. Urban campus is located in the vicinity of Kent.
One hundred and fifty-eighth place in the national rating of the United States ensures that Kent State University is popular among students and in demand in the educational services market. According to international experts, the university is in the top 5 percent of the world's best institutions of higher education. Separately, it is worth noting the assessment given by employers to university graduates. With a KSU diploma, you can always count on a reliable and highly paid job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university is considered a major educational institution. Every year 23,000 students study there. Of this number, 8 percent are foreign nationals. The admissions committee accepts them on a general basis. Provide students with the knowledge of 1,200 teachers. The administration of the university invited most of them from prestigious universities of the world. Kent State University has established partnerships with other educational centers on the planet for organizing international student exchanges. All the details of the educational process can be learned from social networks connected with the university.
The KSU library provides students with the necessary literature and a selection of periodicals. Accommodation in a dormitory is guaranteed to all students in need of housing.
The prestige of the institution adds a multi-year membership in the NCAA academic groups and the ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC AND LAND-GRANT UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.