Santa Clara University (SCU)
Description of Santa Clara University (SCU)
Santa Clara University (abbreviated as SCU) is a private non-profit American higher education institution that has been active in research and teaching since the distant 1851. The institution of higher education provides its students with a place in a dormitory, which is located in the student campus in Santa Clara.
SCU is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best according to the international annual ranking.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Santa Clara University (SCU)
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The university admissions committee enrolls based on data on the performance of potential students, the results of previously passed exams at the place of study. Both local and visiting applicants always apply for places at the university. Approximately 60 percent of applications are approved. Nevertheless, the share of enrollment often varies depending on a particular specialty. Each year of study is two academic semesters.
The Master’s and Bachelor’s program at the University will not be so cheap. For each semester, you will have to pay about 10,000 US dollars. In doing so, the university pays a scholarship to all students with good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Santa Clara University (SCU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.