UC Santa Cruz is a non-profit public educational institution of the United States of America, which opened in 1965. At the beginning of academic activity at the university, 650 students were studying at the same time. At present, 16 328 students and 1735 graduate students receive a diploma of higher education and a bachelor's and master's degree each year. About 900 high-class specialists teach at the university. It is an average higher educational institution.
UCSC has earned national and international recognition for the quality of teaching and the level of research.
To services of students more than 60 specialties of a bachelor degree and 40 programs of a magistracy. Priority directions in the university are teaching specialties in arts, humanities, physical and biological sciences, social sciences and engineering. Much attention is paid to interdisciplinary research. UC Santa Cruz is a special community that inspires its students to achieve goals, both inside and outside of the classroom.
The university has an exchange program for students and teachers, which makes it possible to attract the best specialists to the teaching in the university and to provide internships for students in the leading educational institutions of the country and the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The eventful university life is widely covered on official websites, as well as in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin. Students take an active part in cultural, sports and social events, as well as major research projects. The results of this activity are also presented on the university's website.
The institution enjoys a high rating among employers, therefore its graduates have a good chance of successful employment in the leading companies of the world.
The University is located in the city of Santa Cruz, California (USA) in a picturesque area. On all sides it is surrounded by redwood forests and green meadows. The campus offers a beautiful view of the Monterrey Bay on the central coast of California. A breathtaking view of the ocean, a mild subtropical climate of the Mediterranean type are undoubted advantages of this campus. Its area is 2,000 acres.
The campus offers many opportunities for full-fledged educational activities, recreation and support of public life of students, providing:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.