State University, deployed in the United States. The university begins its career in 1818. The university is located on the campus in St. Louis.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is one of the five most sought after universities in the world.
This educational institution is referred rather to the type of medium, when compared with other universities. The total number of students enrolled in the courses is about 20,000 people. There are no restrictions in the recruitment of foreign applicants, there is absolutely no graduation. The teaching staff is 4,000 teachers. In addition, the university conducts a continuous recruitment of students for the exchange program with other institutions of higher education. If you still have questions, you need to look at the official pages of the university: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. In the open access you can see photos of students, as well as read reviews and comments of senior students.
Absolutely all students with no restrictions available local library. In addition, the applicant may apply for a dormitory room. Gender and religious restrictions are absent.
Do not miss the opportunity to go to the university of your dreams, and we will help you in the preparation of the necessary documents, we will tighten up the language, solve all organizational issues. Do not be afraid of competition, it is important to prepare for admission in a timely manner, without fear of competition. Do not waste time in vain; entrust university entrance to professionals.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.