Saint John Paul II Academy private school
Description of Saint John Paul II Academy private school
- Year of foundation: 1980
- Location: Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Age of students: 14+
- Number of students: 425
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
In this school, students will find everything for effective study and full preparation for the university: experienced teachers, well-thought-out curriculum, and an excellent academic environment.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Saint John Paul II Academy private school
Accommodation, meals, prices
The main type of accommodation is comfortable residences located close to educational buildings.
Activities Saint John Paul II Academy private school
In order for students to spend their free time with benefit, scientific, linguistic, creative and public circles are opened in the school:
- Drama club
- School of Music
- Robotics Club
- Linguistic Circle - Center for the Study of French and Italian
- Student government.
In addition, the school has 14 sports teams, the following sections are popular:
- Team sports - football, basketball, baseball
- School ranked among the best private boarding schools in Florida
- Courses with double enrollment - loans received on such a program are taken into account not only by the school, but also by partner universities
- STEM Special Program
- 39 disciplines can be studied at an advanced level.
- Excellent teacher-student ratio - 1 to 12
- Intercultural environment: the number of foreign students in the school is 425, among them there are 3 Russian-speaking students (according to the latest data)
- Great location.
Facilities and equipment at Saint John Paul II Academy private school
The location of the school is one of its advantages: the city of Boca Raton, where the school is located, is known for its architecture, fascinating beaches and numerous parks. The school’s territory is 12 hectares, where there are:
- Educational buildings
- Science laboratories
- Sports Complex
- Playing fields
- Studios of creativity.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of training will be from $ 62,850 per year.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants will need to write an essay on the topic “Why do I want to study at this school?”, to pass tests in English and mathematics, and also to provide information on academic performance from the last place of study.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Saint John Paul II Academy private school
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.