Description of Saga University
Saga University is a state university in Japan that has been working successfully since the 1920s. The building is located in the Japanese city of Saga. For several decades, the school has gained an impeccable reputation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Saga University
Facilities and equipment at Saga University
The dimensions of the university are considered average. Only 8 thousand students study here. However, foreigners can also be enrolled in the institute. Students can participate in student exchange programs, making the chances of a successful career significantly increased.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants take compulsory exams. Only by their results can a decision be made regarding enrollment. Only 3 applicants apply for one position.
The academic year is divided into 2 semesters, which determines the features of the educational program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Saga University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.