Riga Technical University (abbreviated as RTU ) or Riga Technical University is the highest public educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1862 in Latvia. Now RTU University with its campus is located within the capital city of Riga.
Technical University of Riga belongs to the list of medium-sized universities, where approximately 20,000 people study annually. At the same time, the professional composition of your high school is about 2000 teachers of the highest category. University students have access to various international student and teaching exchange programs. The university itself is widely represented in various modern social networks, including Facebook and Linkedin , as well as on Twitter and Youtube .
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is a question of a higher educational institution of Riga which takes an honorable second place in a national rating.
University infrastructure requires a large scientific library. The university itself offers students accommodation in a cozy hostel. On the campus, among other things, there are sports fields, places for active recreation. Riga University listed among different scientific associations and groups, including and European University Association (EUA), and the Baltic University Programme (BUP), and the Baltic Sea Region University Network (BSRUN) , and the European Association for International Education (EAIE) , and the European Universities Public Relations and Information Officers Association (EUPRIO), the European Union Universities of Small States Association (EUS).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.