Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
Description of Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
- Established: 2016
- Location: Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Students age: 8-18
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy (Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy) offers programs for both children and adults, but the Academy pays special attention to the education of children and adolescents: each develops its own approach and takes into account personal qualities and level of training. The rich experience gained by the legendary tennis player affected the programs of the modern sports center - he and his team developed unique training systems that include both the development of physical indicators and the personal growth of athletes.
The tennis center team consists of experienced coaches led by Tony Nadal, some coaches have worked with Rafael Nadal during his career.
The Sports Academy offers not only tennis lessons - it has ample development opportunities for professional athletes and amateur athletes. The sports center sees as its goal the creation of conditions for physical development and personal growth for its guests. The following components are the cornerstone for successfully completing school programs:
- Physical exercise
- The development of sports thinking
- Proper sports nutrition
- Participation in competitions.
A well-known tennis player knows from his own experience how difficult it is for a growing athlete to control all spheres of life, and giving all of himself to sports, not to abandon his studies, because an athlete considers the ability to combine sports and academic education to be an important condition for effective training in a sports center. Located within walking distance, the American International School and the Sports Academy offer to combine sports and lessons with the help of harmonious programs that take into account the peculiarities of training athletes.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
Accommodation, meals, prices
Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy offers excellent conditions for the whole family, where adults and teenagers can enjoy modern technical equipment, functionality and design. The residential residence is located in the same sports complex and provides access to sports infrastructure.
Particular attention is paid to proper nutrition: the sports menu for the guests of the center is compiled by qualified specialists. A sports cafe is not only a comfortable place to eat, but also a large-screen recreation area where you can watch important matches of your favorite team. The center has a restaurant with a varied menu.
Activities Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
- Business Lunches
- Conference Room Events
- Activities outside the camp.
- Perfect location and climate
- Unique workout program
- A wide choice of programs
- Intercultural environment
- Great sports equipment
- Rich leisure program.
Facilities and equipment at Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
The Nadal Academy is located in the south of Mallorca, in the hometown of the athlete Manacor, 10 minutes from the sea and 30 minutes from the airport.
The sports infrastructure of the center is open:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: from 8:00 to 10:00
- Tuesday and Thursday: from 7:00 to 10:00
- Saturday from 9:00 to 21:00
- Sunday and holidays: from 9:00 to 15:00.
- Wi-Fi Access
- 24 hour security
- 26 tennis courts
- 7 football fields
- Sports cafe
- Conference hall
- Fitness center with an area of 3000 sq.m.
- 25 meter pool
- A restaurant
- Comfortable rooms
- Recreation areas
- Health Center.
Admission dates and extra charges
The programs of the center last throughout the year, from September to June, and in the summer months there is a children's camp.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.