The Zinsendorfshulen private school in Germany, once a prestigious private school of separate education, is open today for schoolchildren of both sexes. The philosophy and pedagogical concept of the educational institution has not changed since the foundation. As 2 centuries ago, and now in Zinzendorfschulen believe that every schoolboy is unique. The task of the teacher when working with him is to help develop abilities, discover talents.
The history of the school includes a long Christian period. But today in the educational institution children from different confessions study. At the same time, each of them should show respect for the spiritual core of the school. He is determined by justice and responsibility, philanthropy, mercy, tolerance, morality.
Teaching is conducted in German.
The educational process in Zinzendorfschulen is a step-by-step preparation for university studies. Students study a large number of disciplines. Particular attention is paid to foreign languages. Also, the Zenzendorfschulen curriculum includes professional orientation.
Cost: 45000 euros all included for a year (study, accommodation, meals, insurance, pocket money, school fees). A prepayment is required.
Job fairs, excursions to various industries, etc. are organized for senior students. In addition, anyone interested in the school has the opportunity to pass practice in the fields of management, economics, law and business.
Upon completion of the Zinzendorfschulen study, students receive a national Abitur certificate. It gives a competitive advantage when enrolling in German universities and higher schools, as well as in Swiss universities on German-language programs.
Price: 45000 euros all included for a year (study, accommodation, meals, insurance, pocket money, school fees). A prepayment is required.
Students live on campus in a comfortable residence. One- and two-bed accommodation is available in the school. All rooms in the residence are equipped with amenities, furniture.
Meals are organized according to the principle of full boarding.
In Zinsendorfshlen, the students are offered an extensive extracurricular program with a variety of activities, games, excursions, competitions.
The campus includes several historic buildings, modern buildings. Throughout its territory stretch groomed picturesque alleys. In the park there are several lawns for rest.
The educational infrastructure is represented by modern auditoriums, an assembly hall, a computer center, a library, artisan workshops, music and art studios. Sports - objects for team games, aerobics, fitness, climbing.
The school is open from September to July. August is a vacation month. Throughout the school year, there are mini vacations and holidays for entertainment and recreation.
Check with managers for additional costs.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.