Aberystwyth University or Prifysgol Aberystwyth (AU) is a non-profit, public state university. Located in the city of Aberystwyth in the UK. The school was founded in 1872.
Among universities in the UK, AU is now ranked 52 in the national ranking and 564 in the international ranking of higher education institutions. The university is a member of the following associations and groups:
• Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
• Universities UK
• University Alliance
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The campus of Aberystwyth University is located in the suburbs, surrounded by beautiful nature. It offers students a large library, reading rooms, cafeterias and restaurants. Students can live in a dorm on campus, or rent housing in the city.
For freshmen provided 100% accommodation in the hostel. For their students, the university provided a favorable accommodation:
Student life is actively covered on social networks Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube.
By the number of students, the university belongs to medium-sized universities - about 9,300 students simultaneously receive higher education at an educational institution (15% of them are representatives of foreign countries). The institution employs 706 teachers who make up the academic team. Students and teachers can participate in exchange programs. The school year is divided here into semesters.
Research is an integral part of the mission and work of the university. The university has a wide range of capabilities and resources to assist in research, including four large libraries, access to a wide range of electronic sources.
Aberystwyth University has 8 interdisciplinary research centers that bring together researchers from 5 academic institutions.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.