Open University of Tanzania (OUT) is an autonomous and accredited state university, established by Parliament Act No. 17 of 1992.
The educational institution offers educational programs at all levels of training, implemented at 5 faculties:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers programs in the following areas:
Master's programs are implemented in the following areas:
OUT is located in the economic center and the largest city of Tanzania - Dar es Salaam. The material and technical base of the university includes:
To enter the university, you must submit an online application through the OAS electronic system, pay the registration fees and provide the relevant education documents.
Depending on the chosen program, additional requirements may be presented to applicants.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.