OHC Language School Melbourne
Description of OHC Language School Melbourne
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Type: language school
- Full-time form of education
- Language learning: English.
The network of language schools Oxford House College appeared in 1974 in the UK and now has 15 branches in England, Australia, USA and Canada. OHC Melbourne Campus is located in the center of the cultural capital of Australia, near the alleys of cafes and restaurants. Students and guests of the city have the opportunity to stroll through the huge number of shopping centers and try the cuisines of different countries, since Melbourne is a multicultural city. Melbourne boasts some of the best restaurants in the Southern Hemisphere, as well as the largest collection of universities in Australia.
Language practice and education in a diverse, comfortable and multi-national Melbourne is the dream of every student. This is a city with a rich culture, the Australian cradle of arts, theater, music, fashion and sport.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in OHC Language School Melbourne
Accommodation, meals, prices
Guests over the age of 18 are provided with student apartments or home-stayed meals with two meals. Residences are more suitable for independent students who prefer a budget option. Arrival at the apartment is usually on Sunday before class and ends on Saturday the day after it ends. In the residences food is not provided, but guests under the age of 18 live in a full board family.
- Flexible class schedule
- Individual approach and the possibility of individual lessons
- The proximity of cultural and leisure centers
- Comfortable accommodation
- Extensive library.
Facilities and equipment at OHC Language School Melbourne
- Convenient location CBD Campus surrounded by all the benefits of civilization
- Active leisure and entertainment program
- Spacious lecture hall
- Large terrace for relaxing
- Comfortable corners for independent work and friendly meetings
- Separate classrooms for group and individual classes.
- Rich library with English books, magazines, newspapers, multimedia software
- Computer lab equipped with the latest technology with free WI-FI
- Specialized support team for any questions
- Space for extracurricular activities, meetings and recreation.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Educational materials
General English and Cambridge preparation and IELTS start every Monday. The English course for academic purposes has fixed start dates.
- Special diet food 75 AUD
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 250 AUD
- Transfer (one way) 155 AUD
- Registration fee (for accommodation) 265 AUD
- Medical insurance 55 AUD
- Study materials 80 AUD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about OHC Language School Melbourne
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.