North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
Description of North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
- Established: 1939
- Location: Hampstead, London, England
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students: 200
- Type of institution: private school.
North Bridge House Nursary & Pre-Preparatory School is a private institution, founded in 1939 to co-host and prepare for boys and girls school.
The process at North Bridge House Nursary & Pre-Prep includes a philosophy course adapted to the younger age. Besides the fact that philosophy helps students to know themselves, it allows them to better articulate their thoughts and understand others. The school management claims that one year of studying philosophy leads to additional progress in reading and mathematics.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
Accommodation, meals, prices
North Bridge House seeks to serve students nutritionally balanced meat and vegetarian options, a salad bar and other healthy alternatives available every day, fresh fruits. Students take meals together with the teachers. Teachers are working hard to instill in students a positive attitude to food, encourage them to try new things and talk about the importance of a balanced diet.
Activities North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
Out of school hours, children:
- Go to museums, attractions, interesting places
- Visit workshops, lessons, lectures
- Engaged in music and creativity, yoga, chess, dancing, board games
- Exercise in cooking
- Attend sports sections.
- Qualified teaching staff
- A large role is played by sports and a healthy lifestyle
- Balanced diet
- Creative skills development
- The possibility of high-quality and comprehensive preparation for admission to the best schools in England
- Active involvement of parents in the learning process.
Facilities and equipment at North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
North Bridge House Nursary occupies a large Victorian villa in Hampstead, Pre-Prep School is located in a modern, cozy building in the city.
The kindergarten is equipped with safe games rooms, a dining room, a gym. North Bridge House Nursary boasts two turf playgrounds equipped with a large-scale pirate ship.
The Pre-Prep school is equipped with the necessary equipment, the classes are spacious, fully furnished. A large music room is ideal to hone skills, work on rhythm, stretching. The modern assembly hall is another space for students, which is used for creative events, master classes and meetings.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at North Bridge House Nursary & Pre-Prep consists of trimesters. The beginning of classes is in September, the end is in July.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to start visiting North Bridge House Nursary & Pre-Prep, you must:
- Submit an online application on the school website
- Come at the appointed time to get acquainted with the school and the leadership
- If necessary, visit a test day.
- Wait for confirmation of enrollment.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Preparatory School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.