- TOP-5 school admission requirements for foreign applicants in France
- Features of admission to the leading bording school of France Ecole des Roches
In the schools in France for international students there are high-quality programs that allow to obtain the necessary development and upbringing, and the result of fruitful work will be a prestigious diploma. Conditions for admission to schools in France - this is one of the primary topics that should be read by those wishing to receive secondary education in this country .
TOP-5 school admission requirements for foreign applicants in France
- When choosing a prestigious school should take care of the advance preparation of documents. Deadlines for submitting documents establish schools individually, and late submission will lead to a reduction in the chances of enrollment - schoolchildren will be considered only in case of shortages, which is extremely rare for popular schools in France
- Age of the student - for foreign applicants, some age-specific restrictions are possible: some schools do not accept children under 12 years old, others will have to enter another program because of the difference in the educational systems of two countries.
- Academic preparation. Leading schools in France prefer smart students with good grades in the report card and high results of passed introductory tests
- Command of the language is not lower than the average level - for life and study, students from abroad will need good language skills. In interviews with representatives of the school, the children need to demonstrate good language preparation
- In French educational institutions, the prices for tuition are high, and studying / admission process itself can entail a large amount of expenses, so one of the requirements will be the provision of a certificate from the bank confirming the solvency. As a rule, parents are expected to pay a deposit and one or more study periods.
Features of admission to the leading bording school of France Ecole des Roches
The international boarding school Ecole des Roches is in the TOP-50 of private schools in France and puts forward the following admission conditions:
- The school has programs for children of all ages - from the age of 6, children can enter primary school, while children are accepted to board from the age of 6. The secondary school is located in Normandy, it is attended by children 12-16 years old.
- Tuition fees: the cost of education in an elementary school will be from 28,000 euros per year, the secondary school will cost 35,300 euros per year. Additional paid: refundable deposit 2700 euros, personal account 1500 euros, school and sports uniform 730 euros + annual fees, which includes costs for teaching materials, sports events, insurance, laundry, integration into the French education system (special program), school trips - 10150 euros.
- The exact dates of enrollment and submission of documents are recommended to clarify with SMAPSE experts.
- Upon admission, you must provide the following documents: a report card for 2-4 years from a previous educational institution, letters of recommendation and personal achievements of the student. Also, the applicant will be asked to take a test in mathematics and a foreign language.
- The applicant must present a certificate of language and an interview - all this is necessary in order to demonstrate a sufficient level of language for studying abroad.