Moorland School is a well-known educational institution in the north-west of England. The school is located in the Ribble Valley in Lancashire. The educational institution has an impeccable reputation. Students at the school demonstrate high results in academic exams. With regard to the concept of training, this provides for the disclosure of the potential of each student. Effective solution of the tasks posed makes application of author's educational programs, along with national ones, instruction in small classes, an individual approach to students.
Moorland School is well known in sports circles. Her graduates are playing inManchester United, Manchester City, Blackburn Rovers. Parallel with the football develops a classical dance direction. The educational institution has its own ballet school, which is run by world-famous masters of classical dance.
The Murlend School offers you high school pre-school and primary education programs. The obtained knowledge and skills will serve your child as a guarantee of further successful learning.
Cost of education:
The secondary school includes the program of 7-9 grades. The timetable is compiled in accordance with the UK National Education Standards: 10 to 12 disciplines required to obtain the GCSE. Among all the subjects, the main emphasis is on learning English, literature and mathematics.
Cost of the program: on request.
The high school program completes education in secondary school. In addition to basic subjects, students have the opportunity to additionally engage in subjects that are particularly interesting to them. For children who experience some difficulties in teaching in English, the school offers special preparatory courses.
Tuition fees: on request.
Accommodation is offered on the premises of the school. The residential building has the level of a modern hotel. It is designed for 80 guests. Students are provided with rooms with private facilities. Meals - full board.
The extracurricular program in the school is presented in several ways. Sports provides for the overall physical development of children and the improvement of their professional skills. The most famous are 2 directions: soccer and classical dance.
Also in the school students can visit different circles. There are many clubs on the territory of the complex. They are divided into creative, academic, technical, sports.
Moorland School has spacious, comfortable classes. Wireless internet is available on the territory of the educational complex. To accommodate students, new modern buildings are provided. The school has its own transport (a bus plying between the city and the complex). For sports, there is a gym, a ballet class,indoor football module with a training field. The school has a modern security system. Access of outsiders to the territory is limited.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.