The Mayo Clinic School of Medicine or the Mayo Medical School is a small, private, public university, founded in 1971. The school is located in Rochester, Minnesota (USA).
Mayo Medical School has branch offices in three states: Minnesota, Arizona and Florida. This is a small educational institution with a total of about 500 students. In the national ranking, the university currently occupies 123rd place, and among the higher educational institutions of the world at 578 levels. The academic year is divided here into semesters.
The university consists of the following structural divisions:
Undergraduate programs offer study of the following areas:
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The Mayo Clinic School of Medicine is not only an educational institution, but also a high-level medical institution. More than a million people come to the Mayo clinic every year. The highly specialized specialists of the clinic have extensive experience in treating rare and complex conditions. Getting effective treatment depends on the correct identification of the problem. In a recent study, 88 percent of patients who came to the Mayo Clinic for a second opinion, received a new or updated diagnosis.
At the Mayo Clinic, every aspect of patient care is coordinated by a team of experts working together to provide exactly the care that is needed. In the American news and world rankings of the best hospitals, Mayo Clinic consistently ranks among the medical institutions in the country.
The university provides career opportunities for its graduates.
The campus is located in the center of Rochester and incorporates educational buildings, laboratories, operating rooms, as well as research centers. Since its inception, the campus has opened its doors to doctors, scientists and students to foster the development of innovative medical, surgical and research practices. Rochester campus consists of three main institutions that form a single academic medical center.
Students have the opportunity to live on campus in the dormitories. At their disposal is an extensive library with all the necessary infrastructure, including Internet access. On campus, you can travel on shuttle buses or by using the subway.
One of the advantages of living in an area with four seasons is the multitude of sports and recreational options for spending free time. The city has 85 km of asphalt bike trails, parks, city lake. In winter, students can go cross-country skiing, skating, playing hockey, curling. The university has a developed sports infrastructure, consisting of both sports, fitness and fitness facilities, and open areas, and ice arenas.
The city hosts a wide range of events, fairs and festivals throughout the season. Students can attend theater, concerts and exhibitions. On campus there are many restaurants, cafes, cafes with a varied and themed menu. Student communities on campus are supported by faculty members. Each student can find groups related to professional associations, various coaching and career opportunities, special interests or social activities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.