Hobart and William Smith Colleges (abbreviated as HWS ) is a non-profit private institution of higher education in America that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1818. Currently, the university has a small university campus near the city of Geneva.
Hobart and William Smith Colleges is a small institution of higher education, as about 3,000 people study there annually. In parallel with this, the teaching is conducted by an excellent academic staff of real professionals. Students and teachers have access to various international exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher education institution in Geneva, which with enviable stability is included in the list of TOP-5 best universities throughout the globe.
Students have at their disposal a large scientific library of the university. Students can live on campus in a well-equipped modern dorm. Hobart and William Smith Colleges is considered an active member of an elite university association - "Sport affiliations: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)".
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.