Clarkson University is a popular private research institution of higher education in the United States. The university was founded in 1896 in the city of Potsdam. Clarkson University conducts training with bachelor, master and doctor degrees.
Clarkson University enjoys a good reputation in its country. In the national ranking, it steadily takes 134th place, and in the international - 635, entering the TOP of the top 5%. According to the Princeton Review magazine and Entrepreneur magazine, Clarkson University’s entrepreneurship program is ranked among the top 15 in the country. The institution is ranked 8th among the "Best Salary Colleges" in the United States. The Carnegie Foundation (for the advancement of teaching) classifies this institution of higher education as “Doctoral University with a moderate research activity.” Employers of large international companies are always interested in university graduates.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
For such a long period of functioning, the university has graduated a large number of students who have become famous throughout the world. Among them are many professional hockey players, businessmen, scientists and politicians. It is worth noting:
Here is just a small part of the list of famous graduates of this educational institution.
The main building of the school is geographically located outside the city of Potsdam.
Clarkson University is famous for its sporting achievements. The athletic teams of the institution are known as Golden Knights. The university community has 20 sports teams. With the exception of men's and women's alpine as well as Nordic skiing, all others participate in the NCAA. Men's and women's hockey teams participate in the first division, both playing ECAC. The men's team is a traditional force in ECAC (they won 5 ECAC-Tournament championships in 2007). Other sports groups participate in the Freedom League Conference and include baseball, men's and women's basketball, cross-country, men's golf, men's and women's lacrosse, men's and women's football, softball, men's and women's swimming, and women's volleyball.
On the basis of the school operates a student association. It includes more than 130 clubs. For example:
On the basis of the educational institution there is a large library, comfortable hostels, sports complexes, various sports equipment and sports grounds, canteens, cafes and pizzerias, shops and even banks.
The university is part of the Association of Independent Technological Universities and Sport affiliations: National Collegiate Athletic Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.