Marianapolis Summer Camp
Description of Marianapolis Summer Camp
- Established: 1926
- Location: Thompson, Connecticut, the USA
- Students age: 7-15 years old
- Type of education: joint
- Form of study: full board
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
A summer camp at the Marianapolis private school will allow children to fully immerse themselves in the language environment. The main participants in the camp are American schoolchildren (50%) and foreign students (50%). The summer camp has been operating since 2012 and accepts about 150 students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Marianapolis Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Participants of the summer camp live on campus, in the modern residences of the school. Meals for children are organized as a full board in a spacious dining room.
Activities Marianapolis Summer Camp
Every day, the guys choose classes from an extensive list, go on excursions.
- Lego city
- Bike tour
- Needlework circle.
- Sports Tournaments
- Casino evening
- Water carnival
- Christmas in July
- "The war of cakes."
The camp offers a choice of three adventures per week:
- Amusement parks
Facilities and equipment at Marianapolis Summer Camp
A summer camp for children is held on the campus of Marianapolis School, located in Thompson, Connecticut: it is a quiet, picturesque town with a variety of park areas. School Infrastructure:
- Modern audiences
- Computer room
- Concert hall
- Art studio
- Dance studio
- Sports Complex
- Sports fields and grounds
- Tennis court.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of the summer camp includes:
- All events
- Selected Tours
- Adventure trips.
- Transfer (one way) 450 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Marianapolis Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.